Please note that the Center refuses an unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses posted on the Korea-Russia Innovation Center website using an e-mail collection program or other technical devices. Any violation will be penalized under the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Etc. Unless otherwise noted, tis policy applies to all websites operated by the Center.
Article 50-2 (Prohibition of Unauthorized Collection of E-mail Addresses, Etc.)
- No one shall collect e-mail addresses using programs or other technical devices that automatically collect e-mail addresses from the Internet home page without prior consent of the Internet home page operator or administrator.
- No one may sell or distribute electronic mail addresses collected in violation of paragraph (1).
- No one may knowingly use an e-mail address, the collection, sale, and distribution of which are prohibited pursuant to paragraphs (1) and (2), in transmitting information
Article 74 (Penalty Provisions)
- A person falling under any of the following subparagraphs shall be punished by imprisonment with prison labor for not more than one year or by a fine not exceeding 10 million Korean won :
- A person who collects, sells, circulates any electronic mail address, or who uses any electronic mail address in transmitting information, in violation of Article 50-2.